The market town of Arberg is located in the middle of the holiday regions of the Franconian Lake District and the Hesselberg region and offers numerous recreational opportunities as well as an extensive network of cycling and hiking trails. The Limes runs along a length of 3 kilometres in the municipal area.
Remains of the former castle and defensive wall, St. Blasius-Church (1709), historic gate tower (1531), cemetery church “Zum Hl. Kreuz” (1568).
Gothic church with three naves and valuable frescoes, wooden sculptures and cenotaphs, two wellpreserved Celtic ramparts ("four-corner-ramparts";
rectangular ditched enclosure) in the district Großlellenfeld, St.-Antonius-Church in the district Mörsach with valuable Ottilien-altar.