Surrounded by beautiful woods in the Hochtaunuskreis, it offers numerous leisure activities.
Remains of the fort Kapersburg (in the district Rosbach), parts of a Roman border rampart, historical town gate, Protestant church with organ (1782/83), Alte Stadtmauer (old town wall), Heimatmuseum (museum of local history) in Wehrheim and Pfaffenwiesenbach, former monastery Thron (1243), historical vicarage Pfaffenwiesenbach (1661).
The ruins of the fort and the related bath house are clearly visible.
Kapersburg belongs to the best preserved Limes forts in Hesse.
Particularly impressive are the two conserved fortification gates within the defence wall. Of the staff quarters in the interior of the fort, the standards shrine and parts of the formerly heatable scriptorium of the administration are visible. Furthermore, the remains of the walls of the granary are recognisable. Between the Limes and fort Kapersburg are the conserved foundation walls of the thermal bath building next to a spring.
East of Pfaffenwiesenbach is the small fort Kaisergrube. Its defence walls are clearly visible as a high rampart with upstream moat on the south side.
There is evidence for the existence of Cohors I Biturigum equitata in the stone fort which covers an area of 3.2 hectares and lies below meadows and fields. The so far only large stone building of the camp village was found together with a pottery kiln and the cemetery in the east at the road to Friedberg. Fort and camp village are no longer visible.
The last visible evidence of the presence of the Roman military is a building stone of the Legio XXII Primigenia Pia Fidelis from the fort location, which has been built into the wall on the south-east corner of the parish church in Langenhain-Ziegenberg.
East of Pfaffenwiesenbach is the small fort Kaisergrube. Its defence walls are clearly visible as a high rampart with upstream moat on the south side. A bit further north is the reconstruction of WP 4/16 on the Gaulskopf. The foundations are particularly strong and equipped with buttresses, which hints at an enormous height of the tower and makes its function as a signal tower likely. It is possible that there was visual contact with a tower of similar function on the Johannisberg in Bad Nauheim.