Mögglingen is located at the foot of the Swabian Alb and provides the gate to the Rems valley. The landscape is characterized by the Rosenstein and the Albtrauf at the Pfaffenberg. A trail along the Limes with relevant information has been created at the Limes-Wanderparkplatz (hiking car park) with Alb-panorama.
Vicarage built by Johann Michael Keller in 1760; important and remarkable stone carver works by Prof. Otto Herbert Hajek in the Catholic parish church, supplemented in 2010.
North of Mögglingen is a Limes section in the forest “Grubenholz” east of the Braunhof: one of the most impressive sites on the Raetian Limes. The debris rampart of the Raetian wall is excellently visible over a length of 1.5 km. The circular moat belongs to the wooden tower of WP 12/45. In the forest are burial mounds from the Hallstatt period (8th to 5th century B.C.).
Limes tower WP 12/46 perceivable as debris hill.