The “alemannische Urdorf” (Alemannic prehistoric village) Hüttlingen was first mentioned in a document by Emperor Heinrich II in 1024.
Limes site at the Kocher, a knightly style Marienburg of the Fuggers (district Niederalfingen), Heimatmusuem (museum of local history) in the former bailiwick of the Marienburg, cemetery chapel (Marienkapelle) from the 14th century, natural adventure pool, Skulpturenweg (sculpture trail), Nordic-Fitness-Park.
Hüttlingen: “Limesanlage am Kocher” with replica of wooden palisade and wall. Map of the Raetian Limes and its hinterland shown as a plaster mosaic.
At the junction of the road Hüttlingen-Buch to Oberlengenfeld: the Raetian wall continues in the form of an almost 1-metre high and up to 3-metre wide debris rampart along the edge of the forest towards the northeast